Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Little Background


Shleb here.
I am the one who will be keeping you updated on all the amazing adventures Karely has while on her mission. I’m probably not supposed to post anything til she actually leaves…. But where’s the fun in that?? :)

As friends or relatives of our dear future Sis. Madsen, I wouldn’t be surprised if you have no clue who I am. And guess what? That’s alright :) The only thing you need know is that I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to become good friends with Karely as we shared an apartment our freshman year at SUU. Roommates can do a lot to change or reinforce one’s perspectives, and Karely definitely did that for me. I just want to say thank you. Thank you for always being friendly, loving, compassionate, selfless, grateful, and looking for the good in others. Through your example I have learned to be more patient and caring.

Karely, you’re dedicated and I love that about you. I know without a shadow of a doubt that the people in South Carolina will be blessed because of you (and you by them!!). There are people and experiences there that are meant for you and you alone, and I am confident that this will be some of the best 18 months of your life. Sure, it’ll be a challenge, but it will also be oh so rewarding. I believe in you and love you, as do all the people in your life. You got this!! :D

Love ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment