Monday, June 24, 2013

I Know


So guess what,
1. God is real.
2. Jesus Christ is His Son.
3. Christ's church is on the Earth today!
4. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the ONLY true and complete church on the earth and Christ Himself is at the head of it!
I know this with every fiber of my being, and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to share this wonderful news with the world!
What would YOU do to be a part of this church?
Love you all!
~ Sister Karely Madsen

* Letters and packages can still be mailed to the SC address, I'll update that when it changes. Also, all packages have to be sent priority mail or else it can take months for Sis Madsen to receive them. *

MTC


 East Coast Sisters




Georgia peaches ↑
Karely's apartment  ↓






No comments:

Post a Comment