Wednesday, August 21, 2013

2 For 1

Hey Everyone!

A lot happened this week! I orginially was going to write it out for yall but I decided to just attach my recordings for this week to my blog instead. Less writing.
I studied a talk by Elder Neil L Anderson the other day and I really like it. Yall should take a minute and read it, okay? Okay. Here are some of my favorite highlights though:
Concerning our trials, Peter wrote: "Think it not strange, concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you." (1Peter 4:6)
"When faced with a trial of your faith, Don't step away from the church! ...Distancing yourself from the Kingdom of God during a trial of your faith is like leaving the safety of a storm cellar just as the tornado comes into veiw.
Stay within the safety and security of the household of God. There is always a place for you here."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless; I will come to you."
I also love John 14:27 :)
An Elder said something funny the other day;
"Anyone can eat when they're hungry, it takes a real man to eat when he's full!"
I guess they must get a lot of member dinners! ;)

Thank you all for your letters and support!
Special thanks to my fam and Shelby :)
Ps, I got letters from Grandma, Lizzy, Shell, and Emilee this week, thank you! You are so cute! I will write back soon :)
~Sis Karely Madsen










No comments:

Post a Comment