Wednesday, October 16, 2013

All things point to Him


"...And all things denote there is a God..." :) Alma 30:44
Inline image 1
 
     I really loved that verse as I was reading my Book of Mormon this morning. I thought about how yesterday I saw a beautiful pink flower and an amazing sunset. All things, especially beautiful things, denote there is a God. And He loves us so very much! I know that He loves me individually and has created things to add light and happiness to our lives. Such as that simple, single, pink flower that I saw as I was tracting. I don't know why, but it really did bring me joy.
 
Another verse from Chapter 30 also stuck out to me as I was reading today.
"And now what evidence have ye that there is no God, or that Christ cometh not? I say unto you that ye have none, save it be your word only." (v40)
 
    We have so much more evidence that there is a God than not. Einstein himself said "Perfect Science proves there is God". Many can try and try to prove otherwise, but have you noticed, how unhappy they make themselves?
    I know with my whole heart that God exists, and He has a Son, Jesus the Christ, who came to earth and suffered for our sins; that we may have peace, that we may be happy, than man might be and have joy!
I've never been happier in all my life :)
 
Love yall!
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment